If for any reason the client is not satisfied with the order, the item can be returned for size exchange, store credit or refund within 14 days of the merchandise delivery date. The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items.
- To request a return the customer have to contact FIREBRANDS CUSTOMER SERVICE email@example.com within 14 days of the merchandise delivery indicating the items to return and the desired type of return. You will receive an email from FIREBRANDS with instructions for the return shipment.
- Returns must be shipped to Rosiserli srl, Corso Italia 10, 34121 Trieste, Italy within 10 days of the confirmation of return by FIREBRANDS. .
- Shipping and eventual customs and taxes costs have to be paid by the customer.
- The three Types of Return are:
- Exchange. Items can be exchanged for one time only.
- Store Credit. As soon as the return has been processed, the customer will receive a code for the total value of the return items. The code may be used on the following order placed on FIREBRANDS.
- Refund. Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted by FIREBRANDS. For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the credit card company. Orders paid by PayPal or by bank transfer will be refunded to the original account. Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
Return Terms and Conditions
- The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items.
- Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way. Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dustbags, hangers, garment covers etc.) received with the order.
- Shoes and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, clients must follow the instructions above. FIREBRANDS reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim trunks or briefs) and intimate apparel (briefs, boxers) must be tried on over underwear. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygienic strip has been removed. Items that have any sign of use or wear will be returned to the client.
- Pick-ups for all authorized returns with FIREBRANDS's courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment.
- In the case that the return shipment requires pickup or the payment of any added fees, FIREBRANDS reserves the right to refuse returns sent with a different courier than specified in the confirmation email.
- FIREBRANDS reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the return policy detailed online. For any issue not explicitly mentioned, the European normative for long-distance commerce prevails.